Terms and Conditions of Rental Agreement
In consideration for the use of the rental apparel, the customer agrees as follows:
1. We require an in-store final fitting prior to use. Customers declining this fitting assume full responsibility for fit and condition of all pieces needed to complete their rental. If exchanges are needed, they must be ordered 48 hours in advance or by 4pm on the Thursday before the use date.
2. A non-refundable down payment of $40.00 is required at time of reservation.
3. Changes made by customer request within 10 days of use may require additional fees or incur shipping cost.
4. A processing/cleaning fee is required on each rental order. The customer is responsible for the replacement costs of non-repairable and/or lost items.
5. Customer agrees that VIP Formal Wear is not responsible or liable for personal items left in the apparel.
6. The customer further agrees that all charges assessed against the customer in connection with this rental agreement including but not limited to charges described above for late return of, damages to,
or loss of rental apparel may be charged against the credit card used as payment. Items not returned
or paid for within 7 days will be considered stolen and legal action will be taken.
7. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED AT PICK-UP OR WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF PICK-UP DATE.
8. Rental orders that are picked up and returned unused are not eligible for refund of any paid rental charges.
9. Remaining rental balance must be paid prior to trying on the attire.